Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box design needed/help me Joe


ham4864

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need a L port or Aero Box for (2) 10" SQ HDC310 Max dimension are 35"wide x 14"height x 16" deep

Tuned to about 38Hz for 1200-1500 watts.

Thank you guys.

ct9l.png

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Posted

Seen as I'm not joe I can't help

But what more do you need to no

You have the

size of box 3.25

Port area and length, 52sq"x 20" long

Some simple maths and box is done

Or download Torres

Put your measurement in and adjust the numbers to you get the above

Posted

torres boggles me,that's why i"m asking for help. Not that simple for some people. Is there a tutorial for torres?

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6040 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...