Mac filtering. Does your work run a nac? Its definitely on your side. The only thing it can be here is if you had ipbans butnyoud get a different error

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm not digging into it any further.. It's blocked on every device but my phone, so I honestly have no clue what's causing it. It's not that big of a deal, should work more at work anyway :nuts:

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Im willing to bet it wont work for long.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Me too.. That's why it's not worth it, I just discovered today when I put the mac reservation in the web filter today that it loaded the site. I needed hangouts to work on my phone, we get shotty service in the basement and our team uses hangouts to communicate. Just thought it was interesting that it worked.. I'm the only one who reads SMD, were a school district. I'm not sure how anyone at the ITC spotted it as a large amount of traffic. We have all kinds of weird traffic.. If I ran the ITC, I'd be more concerned about the amount of games that flow through that pipe..

Edited by walwalka

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Here is a new issue, every tracery I run gets stuffed by the same device. So my issue with the tracert before is in valid. Is there a way to look and see if an IP address linking to me is blocked on your guys end?

Capture_zps4f94aac6.jpg

Edited by walwalka

10.15s are reserved fpr private use so it's in your network. Only way you will be able tk find out is if you get buddied up with an it guy or your it security guy if you have one and ask

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I wasn't clear, no matter what tracert I run whether I use this address or Google's. It get stuffed by the same device. It's that device that is stopping the tracert. I don't know that it's my network that blocking it. I've asked one of the other guy I work with and he couldn't find anywhere that blocked the servers IP.

The 10.15. Address at the 3rd hop is where the issue is either occurring or its the next hop. Since its an internal non routable ip address I csnt tell you anything about whats going on. If it was the page itself youd still be able to ping the page or trace riute to it. Its not going to stop an icmp packet because we banned your ip address at the site two totally different layers of traffic. There are far too many variables here that cant be answered but this is what I do almost everyday. I can assure you that even if you were ip banned the site still loads. Can you get to the smd home page? It should have a different ip thsn the forum I believe but im not certain

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I can't get to the server that smd is on all. Whether it be the forum or the homepage. I've tried the other sites on the server. I'm not sure who else yo talk too at my work about it..

Sucks not being able to take my lunch and read smd... It was kinda my let's relax and de-stress.

Oh well.. Is what it is.

Thanks for all the help and thoughts!

Edited by walwalka