Sundown Audio

CT Sounds

The_Iceman

Has anyone tried the CT Sounds 900.1 or 1400.1? Just wondering what u thought if you have. I saw it and I like the bass knob, and amps looks.

Saw clamp test for it. Looked good, waiting for Steves test to come up.

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Steve is testing it today. Should be a good one to watch!

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Yea definantly, if it looks good I might be switching up my amp idea. I really love the bass knob. And thats its tested at 12.8 hope it puts up good :)

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

yeah it is def a sweet looking amp. The white color is clean looking too.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

For sure, id much rather have a nice clean white amp like this with the blue led ensignia vs some over the top peice of.

Simple and good performance > over the top overrated. Anyday

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

I love the bass nob idea it would be a good idea to put a warning in the box like if u see below xxx turn it down it would help people that dont know what their doing keep their stuff safe

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

I ran 2 of the 800.1's earlier this year when he still badged them as Audio Technix. He changed the name to CT Sounds shortly after due to not being able to get the name trademarked. I had very good luck with them on my 2 DC Audio XL'S they sounded great and although I never clamped them I would bet they did way over rated. Lastly I run them under 1 ohm with no complaints or shut downs whatsoever. The only reason I didn't use them when I upgraded power was simply he didn't have the 1400.1 out yet. I purchased new Cadence zrs c1 amps ( same amp as AQ/SQ 2200) for an upgrade but since have sold them to pre order the CT Sounds 4000.1. I'm sure if you purchase one you'll be more than happy.

I got my answer, watched the vid. Posted up real good numbers. I like it. Now should I get 900.1 or 1400.1 lol

Should get at least 1,000 on the 900 if the 1400 hitting those numbs

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

Go with this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Technix-1200-1-amp-amplifier-1200w-RMS-2400w-MAX-Class-D-1-ohm-stable-/121106776171?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item1c3286c06b

Same board minus the bass knob, it has one but not the awesome one. But for a 100 bucks cheaper? It put out the same numbers.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

True 100 is a big difference for same numbers. But that bass knob would be sweet :)

Thanks for showing me it, ill take it into consideration.

I may just do the 900.1 though, I've got SA 10s I know they can take power for sure, but not looking to dish out a lot on electrical upgrades, I'm thinking big 3 max.

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

Archived