Wow, very sweet ride! When I had my ranger bagged I laid tranny crossmember on 20's (coulda laid frame but sold it before getting a new crossmember) I remember there was a ton of stuff we had to relocate just to get it where it was.

I'd love to see the engine compartment so I can see how much more needs to be moved to lay body on 22's.

As far as a blow through, I always had an idea that may work well with having to take the bed off repeatedly...basically instead of setting the enclosure in the bed and cutting the cab and the bed, you could set the enclosure on the frame behind the cab with the bed off and then build a recess in the bed that will fit around the enclosure. Don't know if that makes any sense but it works in my mind lol.

Edit- Looking at your setup again, I'm not sure it would work for you cause you have the driveshaft, link bars, and other things in the way that would just make it impractical :(

No blow through. Ive got bigger plans! Going to be a center wedge wall. floor to roof ported out the bottom front with 4 to 6 DC 8s or Sa 8s we will see how many can fit. Im excited to see this S***

94 Ranger Std. Cab Bagged and Bodied

Audio under construction:

Center Console Ported Wall

4x SA-8 D2

Soundqubed 2200d.1 @ 1Ohm

Pillar Pods 2x Fosgate P132 - 2x Audiopipe ATR3721

2x Fosgate PPS4-8 Pro - 2x Fosgate PPS4-6 Pro

4x Fosgate Punch 300.1

Big 3 Upgrade Kandywirez

XS D3400

09 Lancer Turbo

1- 12" DD 512B

SoundStream Rub1000.1 (turned way way down)

Avix-930bt

Archived