g2shuck Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 As long as the dimensions he gave me are correct I assure you it will rock. I currently have three forum members building boxes this weekend that I designed for them in different programs. Pretty excited to see how they like them. I thoroughly enjoy designing boxes and doing 3d drawings of them for people. 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
Impalalpine Posted October 13, 2013 Author Report Posted October 13, 2013 I artificially shrank the box a few inches every dimension from the last box. So in theory with how close the last one was to fitting, this one has to fit. In theory... Build's consist of: 2004 Chevy Impala : Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120 Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4 Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's Home Music Setup (4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire Updates coming all the time on both builds n8ball2013 "bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."
Impalalpine Posted October 15, 2013 Author Report Posted October 15, 2013 So to g2shuck, I cut all the wood yesterday. and the cuts themselves are about twice as straight as the last boxes ever were. so a good start, I have a question though about the faceplate. the last box consisted of two separated panels that the subs mounted in and then those faces then had to reinforce the port walls as well. On this box the face plate is a solid piece all the way across. leaving one flush peice showing in the front (which I like) So Should I router out the 4 inch wide port into the middle of the faceplate, and then the two holes for the subs on either side. Or am I supposed to cut the faceplate down into pieces like before and then there will be no need for routering the port out as it will naturally be made in the gap between the faceplates? Im tempted to router the port hole and both subs, but i wanted to check with you beforehand because it could throw the tuning off. Whole box is getting fiberglassed (I test fitted too in the car and were lookin good, so again thank you) Build's consist of: 2004 Chevy Impala : Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120 Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4 Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's Home Music Setup (4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire Updates coming all the time on both builds n8ball2013 "bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."
g2shuck Posted October 15, 2013 Report Posted October 15, 2013 cut the front into to pieces like your lst box. Torres does not recognize that for some reason on center ports. 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
Impalalpine Posted October 15, 2013 Author Report Posted October 15, 2013 I did make a mistake then, Bottom, both sides, front and back are all glued and screwed. port walls and top are only remaining peices. So now have the flush faceplate thing goin on, what do I do? Build's consist of: 2004 Chevy Impala : Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120 Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4 Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's Home Music Setup (4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire Updates coming all the time on both builds n8ball2013 "bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."
g2shuck Posted October 15, 2013 Report Posted October 15, 2013 check your messages 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
g2shuck Posted October 16, 2013 Report Posted October 16, 2013 get it done yet? 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.