In my own opinion I think that the only reason to get this console that is the Wii U is because of one game that's coming out. And that game is called Super Smash Bros. 4, I think that's the official name if not then I will change it when the official name comes out.

When the original Smash Bros. came out for N64 it was sold out where I was living at the time but after 3 hours I finally found it and me and my brother while we sucked at the game it was immensely fun. Then years later when the gamecube came out me and my brother got the next installment of the Smash Bros. series, Named Super Smash Bros. Melee. It in my personal opinion is the best of the current Super Smash Bros. When the Wii came out I got the next installment known as Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I personally think it was a down grade from SSBM with brawl adding in tripping, and smash ball's. Even though you could disable smash balls, I didn't find it fun, I only play with no items at all, Items only make me slightly better, But without items, there was only a few people in my area that could put up a decent fight against me. Although going to tournaments in the city is where I meet people at or above my level. During the time I had the Wii before I gave it to my friend before I moved I had shit tons of fun.

Now that I found out that there's a new installment of Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U I will definitely be getting it. I just want to see if anyone else is going to get it. The only other games I would consider getting for the Wii U would be Zelda Skyward Sword, and Zombie U, I haven't kept much up to date for the Nintendo Wii U. If anything else worth getting comes out I'll probably end up getting it.

But I just want to see who would be getting the game, It would be fun to play with people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QREyxpuYeGU&feature=player_embedded

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Archived