dmiller Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 has any one hard of onyx mobile audio. I just got a set of 12s and don't know anything about them trying to find spec on them. rms and box size
Chris Hammer Posted October 12, 2013 Report Posted October 12, 2013 MB Quart Onyx subwoofer? Says onyx on the cone? If so its made by MBquart which is Maxxonics, they make hifonics, crunch, autotek...its entry level stuff but if they are in working order build a nice enclosure and they will actually do pretty good. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
dmiller Posted October 12, 2013 Author Report Posted October 12, 2013 Do you know any spec on it it dose say Onyx mobile audio on the dust cap
Chris Hammer Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 can you post a picture I have never seen Onyx mobile audio before...only Onix stuff produced by mb quart. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/125114-opions-on-onyx-mobile-audio/ most I have found so far. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/21603-anyone-heard-of-onyx-audio/ MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.