Jump to content

Turkey Drag 2013


bighossf150

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok guys this will be my first year going and I'm looking for a little info. I'm only going to be able to make it one day so should I go Saturday or Sunday? I'm only going to be there to demo and not compete since my truck would get destroyed lol. Is there a separate area for the audio guys?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Damn. It looks like I'm going to td by myself lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Bro I live in Tyler and I attended turkey drag last year

Last year audio people parked in one area but it's not really a reserved. Your bestest option would be to get there early. I will be going early to try and get the good spots to park. I would go Saturday because more people come.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

bumo, anyone else going?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10123 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...