hershy314 Posted October 16, 2013 Report Posted October 16, 2013 As some of you know I'm very close to loosing my place. So I posted on craigslist that I was looking for a room for rent cause really can't afford an apartment at this time. Anyway I posted a listing here in Paducah and got a few hits, but it was always someone offering to help find a place not who had a place. That got annoying fast, so I posted back home in St Louis. Got a hit today from someone saying they had a room for rent. So might be heading home next week. Transferring my job might be hard cause where I work now is a corporate store and the store I would be working at is a franchise, but with my work history and the fact that I've worked for the company the past 2 and half years should give an edge. Rent at this place is only $250 which works out great, gives me the chance to save and get my shit back in order. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this works out like I am hoping. Would be nice to be back home, see my friends and family. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Azagtoth502 Posted October 16, 2013 Report Posted October 16, 2013 Happy to hear Sir pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
hershy314 Posted October 16, 2013 Author Report Posted October 16, 2013 Got another email about a place for rent back home. It's a little more expensive, but it's closer to the area I want to be in. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted October 27, 2013 Author Report Posted October 27, 2013 I made it to St Louis fine, but my roommate bailed on me at the last minute so at first I thought I had no place to live. Luckily the past couple nights I've been able to stay at my aunts house. My sister in law has a sister has a friend who is a social worker and they are going to help find a place and a few other things that I need. So things are getting better, even though at first it went really bad. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted October 30, 2013 Author Report Posted October 30, 2013 Things are starting to look down at the moment, I've got head down to Rolla, Mo for a little bit. Just until I get some money saved up and then I can come back to the STL for good. At least one good thing is happening before I go, going out with the cutest girl I know. That should be interesting since I haven't gone out with anyone since '06 lol. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.