big dee Posted October 18, 2013 Report Posted October 18, 2013 I always get jacks that are bigger than I think I need. If you get one rated for your needs sure its gonna work fine for awhile . But if you get a tad bigger size it does t break a sweat lifting what you have . Big jacks don't have to work at there mechanical limits like smaller jacks. Bigger is better to a point. No need in buying one that is at it's limits everytime you use it .
Soccerballzs Posted October 18, 2013 Report Posted October 18, 2013 Harbor Freight HAS A 2.5 OR 3 TON I/2 PRICE Thanks Giving. Got special email about it from them. If I remember it was $69.00 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Rockford96 Posted October 18, 2013 Report Posted October 18, 2013 We got the slim rapid pump jack not sure what ton but its harbor frieghts and its a great jack imho i like it better that the 2 ton craftsman we have My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
ham4864 Posted October 19, 2013 Author Report Posted October 19, 2013 i will get the 3ton HF one once i find a coupon. 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.