Paul Harvey's chilling prediction in 1965 for America (if I were the Devil )

Holy hell, it's right on with the ways things ARE..............

a must watch

Ain't it the truth karkov. One couldn't write a more true statement of todays society if he tried. Paul Harvey was genius.

truthsayer

LOLWUT only thing I agree with is the "what's on TV is the way to be" but that's nothing new.

What is so fucking "chilling" about that what he was saying? He's just saying things will be different from the 60's and things in the 60's that were ok weren't ok in the 20's. Who gives a fuck. Times change and things become norm b/c we aren't as uptight. GTFO.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 2 weeks later...

well shit

Where does Burpleranger come from? My ranger is a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge, Sonic "Blue"

In a certain light it looks purple, but then it also looks blue. lol

Everyone's system is "the best" in "their own mind" (this includes me, even though i "know" its not)

LOLWUT only thing I agree with is the "what's on TV is the way to be" but that's nothing new.

What is so fucking "chilling" about that what he was saying? He's just saying things will be different from the 60's and things in the 60's that were ok weren't ok in the 20's. Who gives a fuck. Times change and things become norm b/c we aren't as uptight. GTFO.

Well you couldn't be more wrong. The 20's were far more liberal and outrageous than the 60's. But it was the end of the 20's beginning of the 30's when america woke back up and discovered we were heading down a bad path. Yes the 60's once again brought on the selfishness of the independent liberal thinking of that generation. But by the mid 70's we once again regained that american pride where we thought as a nation, not as an individual. But it seems now for the last 20 years or so we have sank back to that independent liberal thinking where those only seem to care about their individual rights. Instead of the rights as a nation. Now with so many individual groups wanting special rights and religions, we just might not make it out of this one. Seems many have forgotten or not taught in school the reason for The fall of Rome. But i am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. And as far as who gives a fuck (baydestrian) any decent American should give a fuck.

truthsayer

Archived