Kicker Solo X 18''

\

i think it might blow too lol, if i play it long...... but then i will have an excuse to buy the new 07 black cone :) plus it will be fun to see what the solox can do with 2 goliath.

but just because the cone is stronger doesnt make the voice coil stronger, so you would just end up buying more and more and more.

instead of putting 2 goliaths on one solo x 18, buy another solo x and put 1 goliath on each.

makes WAY!! more sense to me.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

but just because the cone is stronger doesnt make the voice coil stronger, so you would just end up buying more and more and more.

instead of putting 2 goliaths on one solo x 18, buy another solo x and put 1 goliath on each.

i want to buy a second solo x but dont have the funds for that.. i plan to get another for the end of the year.. but i will still have to get a black 07 cone for the solox i have now becuase since its a dual 1 ,, one xx-goliath will only push out 3200, at 2ohm,, and the goliath can not get hooked at .05 ohms , the new 07 cone at dual2 ohm can get hooked up at 1 ohm to the goliath giving me the 5000 rms.. so when i do get the second solox i will hook up 1 goliath to each,, and if the cone of the solox that i have now blows,, well i will get the new cone and hook it up at 2ohms so that i wont blow. i dont plan on letting the new cone blow if the one i have now does.

freddy velez

i want to buy a second solo x but dont have the funds for that.. i plan to get another for the end of the year.. but i will still have to get a black 07 cone for the solox i have now becuase since its a dual 1 ,, one xx-goliath will only push out 3200, at 2ohm,, and the goliath can not get hooked at .05 ohms , the new 07 cone at dual2 ohm can get hooked up at 1 ohm to the goliath giving me the 5000 rms.. so when i do get the second solox i will hook up 1 goliath to each,, and if the cone of the solox that i have now blows,, well i will get the new cone and hook it up at 2ohms so that i wont blow. i dont plan on letting the new cone blow if the one i have now does.

freddy velez

agreed, plus i think u would be louder with two solo-x's rather than one... especially with those amps.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

agreed, plus i think u would be louder with two solo-x's rather than one... especially with those amps.

hi, first i want to say thank you to everyone who posted, and i have decide that i and gona try to get another solox ,, :) i will have to buy the black cones,, but i will end up hooking both amps to the 1 solox that i have now ( silver cone) to see what i get db wise, i will still hve to get the black cones anyway to get the full 5000watts from the goliaths. Within the next 2 months i will get the new solox, and post my build, thanks again.

freddy velez

Archived