Jump to content

Will i notice a difference


bassinyerface

Recommended Posts

Posted

Between 5.25 and 6.5 speakers onviosuly the same brand model etc. will the 6.5 be way louder?

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Posted

Way louder? Too many factors to tell. Better response for low end and allowing to crossover lower? Most likely. I've personally always been happier with 6.5" mids over 5.25 inchers. Brand, power, installation, location are really important factors to measure any kind of positive gain.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

When I was debating this same issue absolutley no one reccomended I just stick new 5.25s in there, not on any audio forum by posting or google search, or even the Jeep forums. I had to make spacers which everyone insisted I wasnt going to have to do which was kind of a pain in the ass because I don't own a lot of tools but I am very happy with the sound and being able to cross them over where I have them crossed over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 962 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...