Second Skin Audio

Big Box Help

i am planning a build right now but i need help. i am going to run 8 Re audio re series 12's and 2 crunch pzi1000/1's. i want to run 4 subs off each amo.

P 1000.1

1000W 1-Channel A/B Class Mono Amplifier

250W x 1-Ch @ 4-Ohms or

500W x 1-Ch @ 2-Ohms or

1000W x 1-Ch @ 1-Ohm Dynamic Music Watts

Includes Remote Mountable Bass Control

these are the stats on the amps. how can i wire these for the best power. the subs are dual 4 ohm v.c.

secondly the subs call for 1.5 cu.ft @35 htz. i will be playing music and doing a few shows with this set-up. i want it to be as loud as humanly possibly on music. is 35htz the best tuning for the box for this or should i go higher or lower. i am going to need all the help i can get.

should i fiberglass and all thread or would that not be needed in my case. i know that these are not the loudest woofers out there but at the price i can get them for i cant beat it. i know i will be louder than the 2 l5 15's i planned on running with these same amps. and should i really do 1.5 cu.ft for each sub or do more or less.

sorry for all the questions but i want to do this the right way the first time.

----reference's----

meade916

with everyone looking i know one of oyu have some input.

somewhere around 1.50 to 1.75 each. slot port all the way across the bottom tuned to 38ish.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

somewhere around 1.50 to 1.75 each. slot port all the way across the bottom tuned to 38ish.

straigh tfrom a legend how much would you charge me for plans and a cut sheet?

----reference's----

meade916

straigh tfrom a legend how much would you charge me for plans and a cut sheet?

I couldnt draw up something like that without having the car to measure. Just drive it over here. I can throw that box together in about an hour. :)

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

I couldnt draw up something like that without having the car to measure. Just drive it over here. I can throw that box together in about an hour. :)

believe me if you were in ohio i would be there first thing monday morning

----reference's----

meade916