Second Skin Audio

Big Box Help

because i know we can do this with out a wall. both of the cars i am looking at to buy i went to check out tonight and tooka few measurement.

what are they? are you for sure gonna able to get a car with you income tax?

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

you would have to do some series to parallel wiring for them to get the amp running at its full power for 1 ohm

even if i could wire them to 1 ohm could i give 4 of them the full 1000

----reference's----

meade916

what are they? are you for sure gonna able to get a car with you income tax?

first of all i gotta say screw you and your sundowns. lol. and yeah i am. as long as i can find one for sure. i looked at a 94 integra and a 93 subaru wagon

----reference's----

meade916

first of all i gotta say screw you and your sundowns. lol. and yeah i am. as long as i can find one for sure. i looked at a 94 integra and a 93 subaru wagon

yes you could just have wire to 2 subs parallel for one amp to get 1 ohm then do the same with the other amp but i wouldnt with the entry levels

lol dont hate bro you know the cadi will show you some luv lol....but i say get the wagon, then we can deff do 8 10's

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg

lol dont hate bro you know the cadi will show you some luv lol....but i say get the wagon, then we can deff do 8 10's

if i get the wagon why would i do 8 10's. if i get it then i would deff get some 18's man. or like 12 12's

----reference's----

meade916

if i get the wagon why would i do 8 10's. if i get it then i would deff get some 18's man. or like 12 12's

lol your fucked up

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

logoblack.jpg

lol your fucked up

but dead serious. if i get this wagon which if it is still for sale i probably will. do a mini hoopty style box and shoot for around 15,000 watts. with how cheap i can get the new brutus and RE stuff for it might just happen. and besides how cool would if be to work in best buys car audio department, be a manager, and not have a sing;e thing from there in my car? and to top it off have another companys name on my car.

----reference's----

meade916