iceman1575 Posted October 21, 2013 Report Posted October 21, 2013 I was okay with the stock headunit for the time being, but now it's just getting annoying, lol. Looking for a decent headunit for my Duramax, something with USB and Aux in, satellite radio capable (hopefully without additional hardware), and decent quality/wattage. I'm probably going to keep door speakers on headunit for the time being, no plans on a 4-channel yet, so something with a little more headroom preferred. Budget is flexible, because I want to pay for something decent. Any suggestions? POTATO!
Maebros Posted October 21, 2013 Report Posted October 21, 2013 has everything you need if you're interested http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/173839-for-sale-kenwood-kdc-x997/ HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.