Jump to content

How to pass your free time?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Reading up on construction and fixing cars currently. The problem is that at work I am prescribed adderall and it wears off by the time I try to study on my free time.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Scuba dive

Play video games

Hang out with the bros either at the shop or a cattle ranch

Light stuff on fire

Bass out

Cookie clicker

Porn

Eat

Get fat

Run

Swim a few miles

Tannerite

Shoot stuff

De alcohols

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2158 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...