Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

Sorry guys, It rained all weekend and was only able to work on the ring. Mother Nature is a B@#$$

You can say that again. With the wind chill the current temp is -48 outside.....makes me really want to rush out to the garage and put some work in! LMAO

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Sorry guys, It rained all weekend and was only able to work on the ring. Mother Nature is a B@#$$

You can say that again. With the wind chill the current temp is -48 outside.....makes me really want to rush out to the garage and put some work in! LMAO

AWWW. YOU GONNA HATE ME FOR THIS BUT IT'S ONLY LIKE 78 DEGREE DOWN HERE.

They said it was going to be a cold winter here.....but this is just insane! Lol

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

These Holes are done for 2 reasons, 1 - to be able to push the ring out when working on the bondo and checking the shape and height. and 2 - to hot glue the ring in place from the back once the whole job is done.

20140111114944.jpg

20140111114951.jpg

Getting to the 2nd and 3rd hand.

20140111153744.jpg

20140111153824.jpg

20140111153751.jpg

20140111165333.jpg

need a little more work on some areas and shaping it perfectly and then it's the the rest of the design.

I was going to ask how you planned on attaching that until you posted up the holes. I don't envy all the sanding you got to do, but it's turning out bad ass.

I was going to ask how you planned on attaching that until you posted up the holes. I don't envy all the sanding you got to do, but it's turning out bad ass.

Thanks. Maybe I can pay someone to do the sanding for me . Hahaha. But yeah, if you don't do those holes, there's no way you can take the ring out when flushing it.

Archived