Jump to content

Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic


Recommended Posts

Posted
Posted

Nice Work man. I'm wanting to take a stab at doing my door panels but have never worked with glass and resin.

iT'S KINDA EASY IF YOU HAVE A KNACK FOR CREATING STUFF. TRY DOING SOMETHING SMALL AND UNIMPORTANT FIRST TO PRACTICE.

Posted

Nice ... Wish I had router skills

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Nice Work man. I'm wanting to take a stab at doing my door panels but have never worked with glass and resin.

iT'S KINDA EASY IF YOU HAVE A KNACK FOR CREATING STUFF. TRY DOING SOMETHING SMALL AND UNIMPORTANT FIRST TO PRACTICE.

Yup! My first attempt will be for a couple of FT1's in my Equinox. There is a a tweeter pod for the factory ones. I'm thinking it should be fairly easy to do them I HOPE! :nuts: But im taking notes and feel pretty confident. I am very creative so this should be fun!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2196 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...