Pioneer avic-x910bt double din

got a pretty new double din bought it off a friend a while ago because he needed money i hooked it up to see if it works and then threw it into my audio room and has not been used yet

it is a 5.8" iirc touchscreen

cd/dvd, bluetooth,usb,sd,auxiliry, navigation.

really good condition.

i am looking to get 300+shipping i am mostly looking at going through western union or straight deposit to my bank(chase) i dont have pay pal

as soon as i see the money is in. i will ship the product i have great reviews on here in the feedback section if that matters

i have more pictures but theyre not sending to my email. ill update this when they load up or just text me 916 860 9489 ill send u them if interested. thanks

IMG_20131026_160709_274.jpg

here is info i found online

General features:
  • DVD/CD receiver with internal amp (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)

• built-in navigation capability with map coverage of U.S., Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii, plus over 12 million points-of-interest

• MSN Direct traffic and info services built-in, with free 3-month trial (paid subscription required after free trial)

• 5.8" touchscreen

• fits double-sized dash openings

• voice control of iPod audio and Bluetooth

Audio features:
  • plays MP3/WMA/AAC files recorded on DVD or CD discs, USB, and SD cards

• 24-bit digital-to-analog converter

• high- and low-pass filters

• 3-band parametric equalizer with 6 preset EQ curves

• bass boost

Expandability:
  • built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling

• compatible with optional iPod adapter, satellite radio, and HD Radio tuners

• inputs: USB input, SD card slot, front-panel A/V input, rear A/V input, rear-view camera input

• outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (front, rear, subwoofer), A/V output

Other information:
  • compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived