'13 Charger - Populus SHCA XS Singer Tantric & Mclaren

Well 141 is a stretch, I'm thinking it'll be more around 145 tops. Then he'll look back and go shit they were right. They're always right damn it. Why don't I listen to them.

Then it's bring on the wall time!

If it doesn't break a 50 it's coming out and nothing else is going in.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

You couldn't do that. It'd drive you crazy!

Not quite to be honest I have gotten over the whole fight to kill myself to get loud. So if I don't break a 50 I promise on everything I love I will rip it all out and run a straigh SQ setup on like 1500w. No joke I would go and get those MMATs 3 ways, a pair of Fi IB3 12s and the Hifi 6 channel that MMATs has. Use the MS8 for processing and ride it out like that.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

The last i heard about someone giving up on audio, it turned out to be the opposite. Fucker is more impulsive then never before!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

You couldn't do that. It'd drive you crazy!

Not quite to be honest I have gotten over the whole fight to kill myself to get loud. So if I don't break a 50 I promise on everything I love I will rip it all out and run a straigh SQ setup on like 1500w. No joke I would go and get those MMATs 3 ways, a pair of Fi IB3 12s and the Hifi 6 channel that MMATs has. Use the MS8 for processing and ride it out like that.

Sounds like SQ build is coming up shortly... I'm tuned in! jk :D

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db