Team Bassick - Kimo Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 Just out of curiosity how many SMD members are from HI? Post city/town and island (For all the Waimeas). <-----San Jose CA & Hanapepe Kauai KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
finkster Posted October 31, 2013 Report Posted October 31, 2013 Sorry to thread jack but do you know Smokey? I haven't seen him around on the forums here. Maybe he is sticking to the TDH section only. On another note, I haven't seen you around much either. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted October 31, 2013 Author Report Posted October 31, 2013 I hit him up last time I was on Kauai. I know he was going throug a rough time but, that was a couple of years ago. I hope all is well now. I been laying low on the forums. I check in from time to time on comps corner and thats it. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.