gattiboy13 Posted November 3, 2013 Author Report Posted November 3, 2013 What would these do? I am lost when it comes to technicalities. Why wont they?
gattiboy13 Posted November 3, 2013 Author Report Posted November 3, 2013 So sorry these are the ones I have http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_24358_PAC-BB-6PR-Black.html I want to just run my pair of tweets off head unit.
Junior Russell Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 you run those in series with your possitive wire goring fromhu to tweeter straight from the hu speaker wires but it would be better using actual active crossovers than those http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187 JVC KD-R530 head unit VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared )
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.