groundpounder2k2 Posted November 19, 2006 Report Posted November 19, 2006 are there any d5000 owners out there who might have a couple of these theyd like to part with. My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Ernesto Posted November 19, 2006 Report Posted November 19, 2006 Yes...Right here...I'm still waiting for my amp to be fixed or my money back from you know who :R I might be able to find one laying around for you.
groundpounder2k2 Posted November 19, 2006 Author Report Posted November 19, 2006 Yes...Right here...I'm still waiting for my amp to be fixed or my money back from you know who :R I might be able to find one laying around for you. yea I havent even heard from him in a few months ,i dunno what to make of all that, its a shitty deal for everyone...I hope somthing happens for ya,but i wouldnt hold my breath,,,,,,ya know what i mean....well if ya find one of these let me know what ya gotta have for it... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.