Rob Smith Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Currently I am running: Digital Designs M3b Digital Designs 9512 (D4) Zapco DC 1000.4 Active front stage I have come across a situation where I am only using 1/2 my M3b potential power output, and honestly it isn't loud enough for me at the ~141 db it is putting out. I have the opportunity to get a DD Z15 (D1.5) with full composite cone and 10" carbon dustcap OR another DD 9512 for about the same price! For the Z I would have to trade my current 9512 and some cash, or the same cash for another 9512. The second 9512 will also be D4, for a total load at the amp before rise of right around 1 ohm. The Z would be .75 obviously. Knowing the 2x9512s will have a bit more cone area but be on a little less power, for a daily pounder would you use the two 9512s or the composite Z15?
Tecomah Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 I personally would use the z. Idk that It would be louder but I personally have always wanted one. From what I have heard they are one of the best woofers 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
twisted1 Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Another 9512.. more cone area then 1 15. 09 mustang gt
twisted1 Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 This sussposed to be a ground pounder? 09 mustang gt
afrakes Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 This all depends on if you can fit the two 9512's in a box they would like Personally I would get the Z just to try and see what kinda numbers I could get out of it Yeah man dd's like big boxes. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
JakThomas Posted January 20, 2014 Report Posted January 20, 2014 What kind of car and specs of sub& I hope to not be dazed by thingsthatglitter if i ever have more wealth than the low income.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.