Jump to content

twisted1

Members
  • Posts

    461
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by twisted1

  1. First challenge I enjoyed watching. .. pretty awesome
  2. Just wondering what's going on. My order sussposed to be here today but it's a no show. Whole reason I went with yall instead of crutchfield was because yall were day faster
  3. Going on 5 days now an I haven't got any conformation on my order or tracking number. Can't even you you on the phone
  4. I recently swapped from -5 to -10 an it will get my subs smelly on notes 37hz on up. Any -7 out there?
  5. Trying to keep it audio an soniceletronix at pg13 lol. Thanks though. Hope more people post
  6. Dang no response? Could at least give em a prize for being only one
  7. Here one my boy did at work for ya. Keep it pg13 for ya lol Soniceletronix have u hook like my ebonix If u want it We got it Come buy it Click web no doubt See what we about Round fa round Pound fa pound Destroying any sound No imitators Just creators of innovators Liftin sounds like elevators Re tripple x dcon xcon Icon death pen The judge we been within Guaranteed agreed when you click an see We got what ya need indeed Dont waste an day Just click away From opportunities u explore Ears we explode Now the truth is told
  8. Dont it cost like 609 bucks then the ipad another 600 bucks? No thanks I rather buy some wood, batts, or amp with that cash
  9. Bro no need to explain your gaps... if they dont understand then they pretty stupid. I forsee 158.6 from my crystal ball.. if im right hook a brother up with volt meters
  10. I covered my big holes in my f150 doors also.. show us how to do roof!
  11. Sorry friend but your no where near 3k+ on powerbass amps.. more like 1800-2k
  12. Dog was like........ oh shit what did I do what did I do! Now hes gonna be sad he tore ya ass up
  13. Any benefits of porting passanger side vs driver?
  14. Knocked off 28 bucks for me... but damn shipping is 20 bucks
×
×
  • Create New...