Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need suggestions for a recone... Treo SSX


Tim Lam

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey guys so i've got a Treo SSX 15, rated at 2500rms.

im currently running it on a crescendo 2k.

i metered the coils and they have significant rise to them so i wanted to bad coils and replace with new parts.

so i couldn't find results for stock parts,

so i was wondering what would be a good company to get a recone from?

box is ~4.7 cubes, 33 Hz.

Posted

I have a 12" ssx in the same condition and I was wondering the same thing. Treo quoted me something like $300 and I had to send it in. Not worth a 300 recone. Unsure if psi could do it. Doesn't matter cause I won't use their stuff. Post back here if you find anything else.

SMDSIG3.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5740 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...