Jump to content

please tell me my life isnt f#&%


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well turns out that I may not have to pay my deductible because there are some scratches on my wheels and they would have to replace them but they said if I'm Ok with driving with scratched wheels then they can give me an appearance allowance and knock it off my deductible one wheel without a tire is $570 so that takes care of my deductible right there the only other thing wrong with my car is that the front bumper is broken I should be back on the road next week hopefully

To everyone that thinks I'm a soon to be father and I'm just worried about my car... fuck you...

That is all

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4611 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...