Jump to content

please tell me my life isnt f#&%


Recommended Posts

Posted

hope u ok.. prob driving too fast ?:/

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

I may or may not have just gotten a girl pregnant....worst is that we stopped hooking up 2 weeks ago, her boyfriend is a senior (we're freshmen), I'm banging a different girl now, and I really really don't fucking like her. At all. And she's against abortion. Dumb bitch was "on birth control" too. Tell me my life isn't fucked too???

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Posted

you were driftin??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

Damn bro hope you're okay... and the car!

Dorm room setup:

SQ SDC2.5 12" @ 8 ohms

Klipsch 300 watt home theater sub amp

Marantz 1030 amplifier

Future car build:

Audio Technix 1200.1d

Fi SSD 12 w/ cooling and flatwind coil

6th order dual reflex enclosure

Posted

I may or may not have just gotten a girl pregnant....worst is that we stopped hooking up 2 weeks ago, her boyfriend is a senior (we're freshmen), I'm banging a different girl now, and I really really don't fucking like her. At all. And she's against abortion. Dumb bitch was "on birth control" too. Tell me my life isn't fucked too???

In my opinion you shouldnt be getting your dick wet if you cant deal with the consequences.

OP- hope all is well

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 473 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...