will my speakers fit without rings

Quanie

Hello everyone, So I need some help on finding out if my crescendo pwx 6 1/2 will fit in the stock location of my 99 maxima with out speaker rings. Please if anyone has a 4th gen maxima and has pro audio speaker, help me out. Everyone charm in. Thanks

my cousin had an Altima and the depth to the door is pretty slim. The door panel is also pretty close to the speaker, so you may need to make a cut out and use rings or build pods.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

You could jut cut a hole in the door panel and have the speaker sticking out with a grill on it. or if it is close to going on and there is enough flex just force the panel over it. lol

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

how much do they need to space it out? you could make some yourself. They don't have to be pretty since they will be hidden behind a door card. You could grab some off cuts of mdf and just cut some rings out of that. You should see the ugly ass spacers I used in my last build. Worked a treat though. lol

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived