truthsayer Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 If your still looking for a good 4 channel amp that isn't going to kill your wallet. Pioneer gm-d 8604, http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-Class-4-Channel-Bridgeable-Amplifier/dp/B00E1BRITU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385270806&sr=8-1&keywords=pioneer+8604 These are great SQ and efficient 4 channel class D amps. And the price is great. And they deff do rated power. truthsayer
Cameronmyers74 Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 I have the crescendo component sets, and they sounds amazing, so I'm sure the tweeters will sound amazing! I plan on buying some the next paycheck I get:)
Quanie Posted November 24, 2013 Author Report Posted November 24, 2013 I was look at the hifonics amps. What about those. I'm really liking that pioneer
Quanie Posted November 24, 2013 Author Report Posted November 24, 2013 I have the crescendo component sets, and they sounds amazing, so I'm sure the tweeters will sound amazing! I plan on buying some the next paycheck I get:) Ok cool sounds good.
Quanie Posted December 6, 2013 Author Report Posted December 6, 2013 Ok so I just brought the silk dome Crescendo tweets and going to install the Friday mourning. I would like to know do I need a crossover or something. I'm going to be running the 4 pwx and the tweets to a AQ 90x4. Please give me a hand. Thanks Guy
Cameronmyers74 Posted December 6, 2013 Report Posted December 6, 2013 http://store.crescendoaudio.com/rts-1-audiophile-silk-dome-tweeter-kit/ If you scroll down to the description it says that it comes with 2 tweeters and 2 inline passive crossivers:)
Quanie Posted December 6, 2013 Author Report Posted December 6, 2013 Oh yes thank u. Shows how much I was paying attention. Lol
Cameronmyers74 Posted December 6, 2013 Report Posted December 6, 2013 Oh yes thank u. Shows how much I was paying attention. Lol No problem, I missed it a couple times while looking to lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.