I've seen some people load their own shotgun shells with magnesium to make dragon's breath, and I've been wondering if you can load a 37mm grenade with magnesium to make dragon's breath, since you can only buy smoke and flare rounds for the 37mm. I'm planning on buying a 37mm launcher with this coming paycheck and just didn't know if that would be possible to make, since smoke grenades would get old after awhile. Thanks guys.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

There's no launcher worth it in my opinion. if you go 37 then it gets old quick, there's only so many flares or smoke you can pop b4 it turns into "that was a waste"

if you go NFA then it's only so long b4 you go, "that was a waste and it cost 10x more than the 37"

I think there are better things to spend the money on that can be used at more places. Cause that's a factor too, does the place your at allow the use of a launcher whether 37 or 40

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

There's no launcher worth it in my opinion. if you go 37 then it gets old quick, there's only so many flares or smoke you can pop b4 it turns into "that was a waste"

if you go NFA then it's only so long b4 you go, "that was a waste and it cost 10x more than the 37"

I think there are better things to spend the money on that can be used at more places. Cause that's a factor too, does the place your at allow the use of a launcher whether 37 or 40

Well I live in Oklahoma, so our gun laws are pretty lenient. But like you said, I kinda wanted one for the cool factor and to have one, but flares and smoke would get old after about 10 minutes. Also, I did some digging around last night and I found out that NFA 40mm grenades are a few hundred dollars EACH, plus the $200 stamp on EACH grenade, and if that's even if you can find any transferrable ones in circulation.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived