4th order Trunk hair tricks on less then 2k.

you cant play below 25? I dont think cone area has anything to do with it.... not trying to come off as hatin or talkin shit but it doesnt seem right. Might be lack of port area maybe idk... just seems like it should play lower. Anyways, all that matters is your happy and shit, it hairtricks so good shit dude! Oh and about the "who listens to 25hz and lower all day" thing, you must not have heard of kevosinn on here lol

i didn't say i cant play lower then 25, is that what it is now " oh lets build a box tuned so low that we cant even hear it. fuck all the other notes"

let me put it this way, the box can play lower then 25, i just dont see a purpose of listening to music around 20 hertz you cant hear it and at that point a track with 20 hertz isnt music.

this box was built to be musical not to be some cyclone only car that cant play my dubstep.

this box has givin me the option to play low decaf and give me that punchy dubstep.

and yes cone area effects how well you can play at lower frequencies

im sorry i dont sit in my car and listen ( cant even hear ) 20 hertz tones....

you seem angry and that's not what I was aiming for lol I was just asuming you were wanting those lows that just move air going by your tuning. Youd still be able to play down to 25hz tuned in the mid to high 40s and still play well into the 50s maybe even low 60s, thats the point of bandpasses. Not trying to make you mad man, sorry bout that

it does that,

My god.. Them lows..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Yep, Ive followed your whole build.. although I didn't post. I think I have a problem.. I love Subies! The fact that yours is swapped gains even more of my attention.

I give ya props. I can count on one hand the amount of people who do full on hair tricks from the trunk with under 7000wrms; let alone 2k. Fucking insane. :clapping:

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Yep, Ive followed your whole build.. although I didn't post. I think I have a problem.. I love Subies! The fact that yours is swapped gains even more of my attention.

I give ya props. I can count on one hand the amount of people who do full on hair tricks from the trunk with under 7000wrms; let alone 2k. Fucking insane. :clapping:

i love my subbie dearly, im hoping to work a bunch this summer and buy a larger car ( or maybe ever just another trunk car thats not supposed for performance like this one) . then strip the subby for a performace/winter monster

Mmm.. LGT? FXT? Come on.. haha

LMFAO so true

Archived