gattiboy13 Posted November 14, 2013 Report Posted November 14, 2013 These are probably what I am going with. frequency response 90 to 20khzRMS 60w, max 120wx'over frequency 4000 hz...cone material polymica with aluminum vacuum plating.rubber surround1 inch high temp voice coil.tweeter 30mm silk dome with neo magnet.
bassl0va Posted November 16, 2013 Report Posted November 16, 2013 Look pretty good. I got 3 Atomic amps but have no experience with their subs or speakers, but I'm sure they are good! My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
Eroc3k Posted November 16, 2013 Report Posted November 16, 2013 whats the cost of them? where did you buy?
gattiboy13 Posted November 16, 2013 Author Report Posted November 16, 2013 whats the cost of them? where did you buy? I live next to them so I went over and talked to the owner of Atomic and he has agreed to cut me deals on all products! These $110 at cost.
bassl0va Posted November 17, 2013 Report Posted November 17, 2013 get some of their amps then if you can get them cheap off the owner! Heck go for a full atomic build! My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.