Well for those that know me you know as of right now im jobless , ha ha ha I have a chance to do something that ive wanted to do for almost 10 years and thats take a job with an over seas company and where id ask to go is the Army base in kuwait . Now i know what your thinking Kuwait ? why the hell would you want to go over there well there are a few reasons

One its alot of money

two its alot of TAX FREE MONEY

Three i need to buy a house in the next few years and this would be the way to go now some of the pluses include me learning arabic me making alot of money and me working again. The bad part would be i would be gone for a year !!!! Thats my only problem and i would have to leave my son something i really dont want to do but i can call him and use the computer to see him almost when ever i want to. So i might be leaving ....... but not for awhile it takes like 6 months to get hired so if any of you arent doing any thing next year come on and join the more the merrier =) www.csakuwait.com

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Do it man. Im waiting for my gf to get out of high school so I can go into the marines in SC. Maybe we'll meet each other somehow? :lol:
good luck brotherman *coughs* can i have that denon before you go Edited by RollinSoLow

I have thought about it a few times, there is just no way my wife would ever allow me to do it, there is hella scrilla to be made over there.

being away from your kids is hard to do, how old is he? does he live with you fulltime now?

youre brave bro, isnt it true youre not allowed to have a weapon over there while youre working, so the sand man can come shank ya in the giblets and all you have is a hammer ?

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I have thought about it a few times, there is just no way my wife would ever allow me to do it, there is hella scrilla to be made over there.

being away from your kids is hard to do, how old is he? does he live with you fulltime now?

Yea im a single dad , dont even ask about the mother , I mean it just opens the doors for so many things !!! I might get back and open up a car stereo shop and hire Steve :lol: ( me and him had this talk before )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

youre brave bro, isnt it true youre not allowed to have a weapon over there while youre working, so the sand man can come shank ya in the giblets and all you have is a hammer ?

Oh no its not one of those lame ass jobs id be carring an m 16 ( my weapon of choice ) and a glock 40 my other weapon of choice , I speak enough arabic to talk my way out of getting shanked :lol: not to mention im pretty good at hand to hand

good luck brotherman *coughs* can i have that denon before you go

Ha ha ha my truck will be hooked up before i go .....believe that