I second what Rockford96 said. Doing that will make it very evident where the sound is coming from. With that said, it sound like either a rod issue or a valve issue.

how did it start? a few years back i lent my truck to an old friend.. when he returned it to me it had a small knock right before it shifted.. like 2000 rpm, i got pissed because at that point i knew one of my bearings was out.. i started burning out and driving it hard till it spun the bearing.. it was a very loud knock that is similar to yours

edit: long story short.. i took his truck and fucked up his tranny and gave it back just like he gave me my truck back.... broken.. now my truck has a 454 and its a damn beast

open your valve covers and have a look.. see if there arent any broken rockers, valves or sprigs.. also check your oil for metal shavings. should be free if you do it on your own

No metal shavings in the oil, i checked that out. It started a while back and its really annoying. Ive checked other videos of flexplate issues and sounds exactly the same. But i need to take shit apart and see if its the crankshaft, bearings or flexplate. I know this car has rod knock but ive been using 10-40 oil and that pretty much none existent.

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Grab a long screw driver put the butt end on your ear and the tip on different parts of the car and see where it gets loudest you'll be suprised how well it works I didn't watch the vid so if it doesn't pertain ignore me lol

Yeah i was gonna use the garden hose trick which is the same thing

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

No Engine

So today i did the spark plug trick and when i unplugged the number one spark plug the noise basically disappeared and my lifter tick was much more quiet. Does this mean spun bearing or a rod issue?

No Engine

Archived