Sundown Audio

Bass knob for JBL 14001?

Seymore

I have a JBL 14001, and I was wondering if I could just use a cheaper bass knob then JBL's 60$ one.
It seems to be just a simple phone jack, and I'd rather save some of my money for better 15"s

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

they may look similar but i know some jbl amps to other jbl amps are diffrent. i installed one with a diffrent knob and the wires were backwards. esy to fix but still. i just switched the wires btw

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Well, I can solder decent, I just needed to know if another company's bass knob would fit it. I mean, if it's just a phone jack then why pay 40$ more?

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Go buy a PAC-LC1 it goes to your rca's and is not a bass boost knob. There like 10bucks or so you just will need to get another set of RCA's

Edit: $17.00 on sonicelectronics

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5260_PAC-LC1.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=paid_search&utm_campaign=paid_search_google_pla&scid=scplp3597102&gclid=CLPHlrGg8boCFSdp7AodEm8AdA

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Go buy a PAC-LC1 it goes to your rca's and is not a bass boost knob. There like 10bucks or so you just will need to get another set of RCA's

Edit: $17.00 on sonicelectronics

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5260_PAC-LC1.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=paid_search&utm_campaign=paid_search_google_pla&scid=scplp3597102&gclid=CLPHlrGg8boCFSdp7AodEm8AdA

So the pac is basically a voltage control? Is that correct?

truthsayer

Yes it controls the voltage from your head unit to your amp. Less voltage less sound. More voltage more sound. Now it does not add voltage just adjusts what you already have.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived