Knuconceptz 0 Gauge

Would 2 runs of pos/neg with the Knuconceptz KLM 0 gauge wire be alright to wire up my front battery to my back battery? or should I just do 1 run of pos/neg of the kolossus?

I have the KLM in 4 gauge and the Kolssus in 0 i would say go wit the kolossus..i heard the KLM is extremely hard to work with but if your on a budget ill say what the hell with it..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Would 2 runs of pos/neg with the Knuconceptz KLM 0 gauge wire be alright to wire up my front battery to my back battery? or should I just do 1 run of pos/neg of the kolossus?

i'm sure it would be okay. just remember to do the big 3 and ground your front battery with 1/0

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Guest MegaloManiac

a good tip with the KLM wire is if you have a heat gun, whip it out. Heat that wire up and it bends easier and once you get it in shape it will stay that way when it cools off.

a good tip with the KLM wire is if you have a heat gun, whip it out. Heat that wire up and it bends easier and once you get it in shape it will stay that way when it cools off.

Nice tip, but I already bought and recieved the ultra flex kolossus wire :D Its "flexable like a wet noodle" just as stated on their ebay page :lol:

Archived