SnowDrifter Posted November 17, 2013 Report Posted November 17, 2013 Ehh. So the (AA/AAA) battery charger I have isn't cutting it for me. Seems like it will either cut out too early or overcharge the batteries until they are hot. Did some poking around, stumbled upon this guy. Seems pretty good as far as I can find. Not plug and play by any means, but those of you who know me know that I like to do "my own thing" anyway. Are there any better out there? Or is this pretty much top tier? This will see use several times a day, 6 days a week. So I'm willing to spend a bit. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NLUSLM/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3J2OI1763HSLO&coliid=I13J5T2CCQPO9W Only other charger I could find was this one, but from what I can find the charger above has more features/functions http://www.amazon.com/La-Crosse-Technology-Battery-Charger/dp/B000RSOV50/ref=pd_sim_e_1 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.