HunterJohnson Posted November 19, 2013 Report Posted November 19, 2013 I have a 98 explorer sport SOHC I'm thinking of buying helper bags or leaf springs to help with my weight. I will have about 1500lbs of stereo. What should I use? Helping springs or helper bags or air shocks and helper springs. Thanks! Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
dd9515mmatsjugg Posted November 19, 2013 Report Posted November 19, 2013 Would start with a leaf then add a bag if needed ... Or get a 2" lift leaf pack MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio 97 Z71 sierra 8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system 2000 malibu 1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress My YouTube 100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there [topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]
HunterJohnson Posted November 19, 2013 Author Report Posted November 19, 2013 Thank you sir, the leaf looks like an easier addition rather than the whole bag set up. There's a 1500lb leaf add on for 100 bucks. I think I'll try that out Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.