Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need some help.


Kris4b11

Recommended Posts

Posted

I currently have a 9512i in the dd compact spec box. As much as I love my dd I wanted to try soundqubed out (I know that its the father son company and I think thats why im leaning towards sq instead of another company). My problem is that i only have about 3cuft of space available and I wanted to do 2 lower powered subs instead of 1 higher powered sub. What do you guys suggest I do in this siituation? I hope this doesnt count as a vs thread I really dont want it to sound like that.

Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6292 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...