01 S-10 Posted November 20, 2013 Report Posted November 20, 2013 Does anyone know the rms and impedance of the rts-1 silk domes? Their site doesn't list the specs TDH FTW !!!
Keith77 Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 Does anyone know the rms and impedance of the rts-1 silk domes? Their site doesn't list the specs As soon as I get home I can tell you. I have a set just not sure off the top of my head Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
01 S-10 Posted November 21, 2013 Author Report Posted November 21, 2013 Awesome thanks man! Also how do you like them TDH FTW !!!
Keith77 Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 Awesome thanks man! Also how do you like them Well just got home and there is noting on the box that say the rms on them.. I haven't yet installed them yes so I can't tell you how I like them. A member on here Miguels has a vid of them playing and he really liked them edit: Here is the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlIf7oKVWcI Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.