timc31610 Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 Found this on craigslist today and was wondering if I should jump on it? One sub- sundown audio SA 15 dual 2 ohm, two custom boxes:One box rhino lined about 2.5 cubes tuned in mid/high 30sAmp- Power Acoustik model a2400db$225 for all Im not really in need of any equipment at the moment but dont want to pass up a good deal. From what I have read the SA15 is 600watts rms, is that per coil or total? Thanks for your input! My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Guest Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 not a bad price. sell the amp and make $50 back. it's 600rms total box is too small. smallest recommended by sundown is 3 cubes. up to 4 cubes mid to high 30s is like a 5 hertz spectrum of what the actual number could be lol
timc31610 Posted November 21, 2013 Author Report Posted November 21, 2013 I would definitely build a new box for it. How bout the amp, good, crap or so-so? Could I use it to run that sub? My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
BlkRamRt Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 I would definitely build a new box for it. How bout the amp, good, crap or so-so? Could I use it to run that sub? IMO the amp is good just not the best. For that sub I would use it unless you want something more quality oriented. 2012 Ram R/T RF p500-4 RF - t1500-1bdcp - RF t252s - RF p132 - RF wiring all around - Kicker cvr's (x2)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.