94 Civic 4 Door Build Loq - Custom Door Panels Started!

Hey guys! I'm fairly new to the forum and have learned a ton from all of you, although I am far from done learning! I am about to start my first build log for a 94 Civic 4 door. As of yet I am unsure what my end goal will be that is why I am turning to you guys for suggestions. This car is a toy, and I want it to be LOUD! What i need from you guys is suggestions as to how I go about making this thing as loud as can be. I am leaning toward a wall with at least two 18's, more if I can fit them. As of yet I have no plans to compete, but would like a violent and loud demo car. Along with the system that will be installed I will be doing other things with the car as well cosmetically, so suggestions there are welcome as well. Well on to the pics, this is how it looks as of today, i realize that it isnt the prettiest but in due time it will improve.

20140625_144426_zpsnz3chxxs.jpg

20140625_144436_zpspyoeao82.jpg

20140625_144450_zpse2ilnv1p.jpg

20140625_144505_zpsnxurn7th.jpg

20140625_144523_zps3odtgbht.jpg

20140625_144538_zpsxmif1xsy.jpg

20140625_144547_zpsuackxwrr.jpg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so I have decided there will be a wall, thinking two PSI platform 3 18's on two SQ 3500's. There is alot of work to do before I can even start on that part. There is the obvious dent in the door that has to be addressed as well as raising it up just a bit. I'm not against it being lowered but if it is to be lowered it needs to be done right. At the moment it has no springs just sitting on the bump stops.

Platform threes are awesome subs. Good choice

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Platform threes are awesome subs. Good choice

Thanks man! I haven't seen many comments on them one way or another. It is going to be a bit before they are bought but the saving has begun!

Coilovers are on, the rear only lifted about 3/8" so I had to make a run to Summit and picked up some 10" Springs. It still needs to be leveled out just didn't have time this weekend with all of the 4th activities and all.

20140704_182127_zpsrcpzzckg.jpg

20140704_183854_zps5s6ghujm.jpg

20140704_173014_zpsyqgouqio.jpg

Hopefully I will be dropping the Honda off next week at my GF's work for some free body work. She works at a technical college and the auto/body shop is always looking for projects. It may take a while but will only cost whatever parts are needed.

Archived