Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

HELP!!!!2 sundown Sa8v2 box


pitorican

Recommended Posts

Posted

On a different note, have you personally run a labyrinth port before and can vouch for the results? If so, what were the factors like equipment, vehicle, quantity of drivers and size of drivers, etc?

I have not, my opinion when it comes to labyrinth ports is purely based on what other people have said worked for them. I have done lots of boxes with ports that wrap all the way around the back the of the box, and they have sounded fine. I have also built boxes with ports that ended up being too small and I got a bunch of port noise, that's why I'm a little gun shy of small ports.

I totally understand and I'm not usually one to suggest low on port area either. I'm a fan of proper port area for the specific driver. I've been lucky to never hand any in my ride.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6292 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...