Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 12" / 4 10" for 250-400?


evermaxx

Recommended Posts

Posted

Woah. The new SQ line is beast & way cheaper.. Think I'm go with two hds2.0 on an sq1200.1

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

If i had to choose for value and quality over some of those listed. I would do the 4-10's American Bass TNT model. I see them all the time for $99. American bass stuff is top notch, and not only bang hard, they have great SQ.

truthsayer

Posted

I agree with Truthsayer American Bass!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6292 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...