Jump to content

New components


gattiboy13

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just got my new sets of components and will post pics soon. I got 1 set of CDT ES 6 Gold components with silk tweeters, 1 set of CDT CF carbon components with a 3 way crossover for upstaging on front and and extra set of tweets for imaging on pillars. Gonna sound sweet!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I just now came across CDT and am interested in them. They seem like a solid company but does anyone have any opinions, thoughts, complaints on this company??? REVIEWS PLEASE!!!

Posted

I felt that they lacked a littel midbass from the set that I had. Once I sealed up the doors though felt like it made a world of difference

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Posted

The CL series are entry level, sound very nice but yes lack midbass a little but much better than most other entry level and even mid level of other brands. The HD series are great! And the Es series are just amazing. The have sets that are made just for crazy midbass almost mini subs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1463 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...