Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

6th order design (i need help)


Antuane Wren

Recommended Posts

Posted

i have a 1991 chevy stepside. im trying to get a design for two dd 9500 (g motors) 18's. i have a 6th order in it now with 4 tens i would really like to stay with the 6th order if possible i really like the sound. 19h x 45w x 50d. not looking to meter i want it for listening and playing low. can any one point me to a good designer who has maybe a fb or ig where i can see pics and vids of there work

Posted

Who did your 6th order for the 10's? I have built a few but they are so tough to get right the first time...I have a 93 ext cab with two 9515h / I soft parts & baskets.

Posted

That will be 1 hell of a big box

I just don't see it fitting in at water line

Even with the subs lying down, to get the port sq" will just be hard,

Good luck

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...