I orderd up a pair of weathertech "digital fit" floor mats the other day along with the body molded mudflaps earlier this week. The mats are great. They fit the floor perfectly, cover and protect everything, and they look good too. I got black and it goes well with my interior. The mudflaps were by far the easiest set of flaps to install I have ever seen. The rear ones basically clip on and have a couple of quarter turn flanges that tighten on. The front flaps are molded and fit with the factory bolts and clips that hold in the plastic wheel we'll trim. Took about 10 minutes to install all four. I figured I'd pick these up because I got a new job last week that's an upgrade over my old job in every way except I actually have to drive my truck to work now. I used to have a company vehicle. But I'll be using my truck much more in the winter now so I wanted the mats to protect my carpets and the mud flaps to help protect the quarter panels. Plus I like the way they look. I will try and get some pics up this week.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

• 2 weeks later...

I have them in Commander great fit. Take them out and carpet still looks new. Great for winter love them!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12