Music Edit Program

grayta

Sorry if this isn't the right topic to put this into but.. On YouTube I see some demos to where the song starts regular then starts to slow down into an edited slowed down version of the song. I have audacity and know how to edit and slow and blah blah but is there an option on audacity to do this or is there another program you could recommend me, perferably free lol

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

Just use Audacity, its the easiest way

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LOL I thought you said you knew how to do it

Just select the start of what you want to slow then drag til the end, then go to Effect>Change Speed then drop down to between -15 and -20 then hit OK and you are done

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I just know how to edit it to make the whole song slowed. I'm talking about this.... The first song he uses (Pop the Trunk) it starts off regular then it starts going slow. Looking how to edit a song like that.

At about 50 seconds in it starts to slow.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

Ohhh i see what you mean, slowly starts going slow

Try Virtual DJ

On that note, its not even normal speed at first, its slowed already

2015 Mazda 6

• 4 months later...

im not sure about Audacity(never really use it) but ive been slowing and editing music for almost 8 years, if you want to slow part of the song down, just select that part of the song and pitch it down, then select the next bit after and slowly adjust the pitch.

ive always used Goldwave, but from what ive seen everyone do(decaf..etc), you can do in Goldwave.. its what ive been using for years and as far as im concerned you can uninstall Audacity after you use Goldwave.

check out my youtube in my sig Grayta

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^

Archived